2024 is mine: Jennifer Lopez assina contrato de gravação e distribuição com BMG

INTL: Jennifer Lopez global superstar signs new recording and publishing partnership with BMG

Multi-Platinum singer-songwriter, award-winning actress and global superstar Jennifer Lopez has signed a new global recording and publishing partnership with BMG to release her upcoming ninth studio album, This is Me…Now.

Lopez’s first studio album in nine years, and the sequel to This Is Me…Then (2002), will be released by Nuyorican/BMG. This Is Me…Now is an exciting musical trilogy showcasing the triple-threat’s extraordinary talents.

BMG CEO Thomas Coesfeld said, “Jennifer Lopez is a global superstar artist, entertainer…a phenomenon. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with her and her team to release her first album in nearly a decade.”

Thomas Scherer, BMG’s President, Repertoire & Marketing, Los Angeles and New York, said, “We are both excited and proud to partner with Jennifer Lopez on this long-awaited sequel to This is Me… Then. Clearly written with love and through experience, This Is Me…Now is uplifting and inspiring. ‘Jenny From The Block’ is back at a point in her career when her message is bigger than ever.”

INTL: Jennifer Lopez global superstar signs new recording and publishing partnership with BMG

Ela tá sabendo disso?

Quero feat com a Anitta

mesma gravadora de nomes como Kylie Minogue, Rita Ora, M.I.A. , Dido, Foxes, Roisin Murphy e 5 Seconds of Summer

ambas se merecem né? têm uma paixão pela n-word

O top 1500 em festa com a nova colega

@Bartolomeu marca os jlosers

ela tirando os recursos já escassos da esquilete

jurou que ela vai tirar dinheiro de uma das maiores fontes de renda da gravadora

Tópico repetido. Notícia velha

Comenta @Renan90

O remix de Padam Padam com muita dança e duas senhoras gostosas se exibindo

o clipe igual booty

porém com bem menos booty

Vão gravar na garagem da casa de qual das duas?

Novos contratos, nova gravadora, tour em estádios…ela vai ser a #1 de 2024.

Ela deve tá tirando do bolso. Jurou que vai hitar alguma coisa

na kitnet da kylie não deve caber, vai ter que ser na da jiló

Directed by Ben Affleck

o menage quando acabarem de gravar