O tópico sobre a Anitta ser industry plant no ATRL

I tried to listen to the album she put out last year because I have a Brazilian friend who’s always talking about this chick but it was legit one of the worst things I’ve ever heard

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1 curtida

“plant” pq ela é mera decoração?

sim, é uma erva daninha

1 curtida

Rotunda

• RotundaVeteran

• ATRL Member

Posted 11 hours ago

An industry seed maybe

sim é uma trepadeira

pensei que era uma dama da noite

Bruno lixo

bom

pelo visto a carreira internacional está sim acontecendo

o povo dizendo que ela eh gigante na america latina

não meus tremores

algumas conta são de brasileiros mesmo kkkkk

Anitta is such a basic stage name. She should have something more iconic. Here in latinoamerica anita is a name for Abuelitas-Grannys

a eterna aninha

Demoraram para perceber isso

i think Anitta biggest problem is…

Anitta is such a basic stage name. She should have something more iconic. Here in latinoamerica anita is a name for Abuelitas-Grannys :rip:
Her sexual reputation-overly sexual things damaged her appeal
Wrong producers and guiding
Is hard to smash when youre the first of your kind. She has the brazilian-portuguese backup and thats it.
Latino singers have it easily. So many spanish countries and big population of latinos in the states.
Like Littlestarmen said Anitta success is very impressive :siptea: She’s like the Xuxa of this new generation

She has a great agent who is doing the best to make her happen outside Brazil and it’s just not happening. Her music, voice and looks are extremely bland. Her personality is also trash

Não mentiu em absolutamente nada k

5 curtidas

This one. I love my brazilians sisters so much (so sweet and kind) but i dont like when they act like LATINOAMERICA = BRAZIL.
Sorry but no. Were totally different cultural wise-idea wise. The language barrier is still a big big wall.
Brazil feels latinoamerican in so many things but at the same time theyre not.
We have a brotherhood between Colombia-Mexico-Peru-Argentina-Costa Rica…ETC cause we grew up with similar ideas and shows-music in spanish. Mutual exchange of ideas.
There are 4 bubbles in the americas.

-Quebec-French Guyana
-The Northamericans-Caribbean Nations-Southamerican Centroamerican english nations like Suriname-Belize
-Latinoamerican Spanish Speakers
-Brazil :siptea:

a nossa H.E.R.
só que sem talento

Esse comentário é até interessante. Conheci um peruano uma vez num jogo online que teimou em dizer que Brasil não é um país latino pois tem uma história totalmente diferente de independência e colonização.

An industry seed maybe

e já reportaram esse tpéc kkkkkk

This post has been reported (1) times [ Status: Completed ]