Variety elege as melhores músicas de 2023

eu nao ligo, eu pinto a cidade de vermelho

Nem foram pagos pra fazer campanha pra barbie

era pra ser houdini no lugar de dance the night

ok doja

a bomba da dua lipa em #4

WWIMF, On my mama e A&W hinos

variety como sempre um mico

@Animals GO teve sua primeira faixa dentro de uma lista de melhores do ano!

26. Kesha, ‘Eat the Acid’

Já se foi a Kesha que escovou os dentes com Jack. Não é nenhum segredo que ela está lidando com suas provações e atribulações públicas, e ela chega a um acordo com isso em “Eat the Acid”, uma reflexão meditativa sobre o que significa passar por uma experiência transformadora negativa. “Você não quer ser mudado como isso me mudou”, ela canta em um sintetizador triste, e embora seja sobre a recomendação de sua mãe de não tomar ácido quando jovem, funciona como um alerta para quem procura um final feliz. num mar de desespero. - Horowitz

2 curtidas

#31 Kylie Minogue, Padam Padam

Surely, at 2:45, this has to be the shortest dance-floor anthem of the year. But Minogue aims to drag you off the floor to somewhere you can be alone together, so wouldn’t it be self-defeating to let it drag on a moment longer when you’ve got better and sexier places to be? OK, fine, let’s be honest: “Padum Padum” is too short, given all the pleasure it provides, but “leave ’em wanting more” is still a useful maxim. There are no wheels being reinvented in this track, and yet it still feels like there’s something completely fresh in the way “Padam (x2)” captures the exhilarating and heart-racing high of a momentary flirtation taking greater shape. She knows you want to see what’s under the hood, but she’s not being egotistical about taking ownership of that. She’s just stating facts. —Willman

@Lovers

4 curtidas

outras faves da comunidade que estão in mas não estão no #1

31- Kylie Minogue, ‘Padam Padam’
33- Kim Petras, ‘Uhoh’
36- Jessie Ware, ‘Pearls’
37- Kelela, ‘Contact’
43- Paramore, ‘The News’
49- Carly Rae Jepsen, ‘Psychedelic Switch’
56- Miley Cyrus, ‘Handstand’
61- Lizzo, ‘Pink’/‘Pink (Bad Day)’
65- Sufjan Stevens, ‘Will Anybody Ever Love Me?’

3 curtidas

Que lista horrível
Pela ordem das músicas

A campanha pro Grammy vivíssima

VOCE PERDEY TROYE

Ele acima dela na Variety
Abafaaaa

56. Miley Cyrus, ‘Handstand’

Maybe you’re a “Flowers” or “Used to Be Young” person. No shame in that, and you’ve got lots of company. But some of us prefer Weird Miley, or at least the version of herself that thinks nothing of collaborating with the Flaming Lips or taking a gloss on glam-rock. She’s still there on the “Endless Summer Vacation Album,” in between the big diva moments. With the Regrettes’ Maxx Morando as her collaborator here, Cyrus takes a detour on her vacation with a song that share some bravado genes with “Flowers”… but it’s a hell of a lot funnier. “You’re questioning the science, ’cause you don’t understand / How I’m doing what I’m doing in a fucking handstand / You found it so impressive that I do it again / My other one is busy, so I use my left hand.” That’s practically up there with “I’m Just Ken” as comic writing… but at the same time, there’s not a doubt in the world that she means every word of this oddball braggadocio. —Willman

@Smilers

2 curtidas

@Troyeblemakers

vai ser mt homofobia se ele perder o grammy

2 curtidas

Parei em cua lipa

parei em nicki minaj no top 10

billie esse soty e oscar é seuuuu, mas as outras musicas que eles colocaram…

hinos

A nota comprada pela @