Washington Post: "É esse album nos permite admitir que Taylor Swift não é uma grande liricista? Letras de ChatGPT"

That said, is this the album that finally grants us societal permission to say that Swift is not a great lyricist? She can be, sometimes, but greatness isn’t a part-time job, and the thinning thinness of her words can make big emotions feel hollow. Plus, the objects of affection that populate these midtempo reminiscences all sound like real creeps. “At dinner, you take my ring off my middle finger and put it on the one people put wedding rings on,” sings the most celebrated songwriter of her generation on her album’s title track, “and that’s the closest I’ve come to my heart exploding.” Oh man. In “The Manuscript,” she sings in the third person, describing a flame who once “said that if the sex was half as good as the conversation was, soon they’d be pushing strollers.” During “I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can),” she gloms onto some imaginary bad boy, describing how “his hand, so calloused from his pistol, softly traces hearts on my face” — which must be pretty close to what you get when you ask ChatGPT to compose a Lana Del Rey hook. Attempting to further signal her maturity, Swift deploys profanity with awkward relentlessness across too many of these songs, sounding like a child test-driving her illicit new vocabulary in hopes of convincing the greater populace that she is, in fact, 34 years old.

90 curtidas

E lá vamos nós

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meu deus

Eu tô baba

STREAM

41 curtidas

o mundo acordando pra mediocridade desta

3 curtidas

eles ainda dizendo que ela nunca abandona a narrativa de coitada

9 curtidas

Mds qual será a nota será?

E os fãs seguem forçando ela ser melhor q a Mariah